Engineering Jobs at Belt Engineering
There are several engineering jobs in Tampa, Florida. We have several openings at Belt Engineering. As a growing engineering firm, we are always accepting resumes. Belt Engineering is one of the leading structural engineering firms in Tampa, Florida. Our professional engineering positions include:
- Structural Engineer
- Professional Engineer
- Entry Level Engineer
- AutoCAD Coordinator
- Revit Coordinator
We have an immediate opening for a qualified structural engineer. This is a permanent, full-time position with benefits.
Structural Engineer Job Requirements:
- BS Civil or Structural Engineer
- Generate engineering calculations
- Minimum 3-years’ experience doing structural engineering and design work
- Proficient with AutoCAD
- Proficient with MS Office; Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Assist drafters / technicians with the preparation of construction documents
- Interact with clientele
Structural Engineer Job Details
- Full-Time Employee
- Office in Tampa, Florida
- Paid time off
- Sick pay
- Health, dental, and vision
- 401K with company match
Entry Level Engineer Job
We have an immediate opening for an entry level engineer. Engineer will work under the guidance of senior level engineers in the technical development of schematic, design development, construction documents, specifications and construction administration.
The entry level engineer will prepare calculations and documents that are cost-effective, efficient, and constructable. In addition, communicate and coordinate with colleagues, vendors, building officials, and other consultants throughout the design phases of the building project.
This is a full-time entry level engineer job with benefits. Benefits include company matched 401K, health insurance (including dental and vision), paid time off, and sick pay.
Belt Engineering has an immediate opening for an AutoCAD coordinator in Tampa, Florida. The AutoCAD coordinator position will be expected to help current engineers create inspection packets, print and assemble folders that are required for the inspection team.
AutoCAD Coordinator Job Requirements:
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- SAP / Record keeping / Filing / Documents / Documentum
- Electronic Files / Engineer Document Management System
We have an immediate opening for REVIT coordinator at our Tampa, Florida office. Within this role you will take the lead role on projects coordinating with multi-disciplined design teams using REVIT MEP software.
Revit Coordinator Job Requirements:
- Design 3D structural models and provide necessary drawings using Revit
- Perform software updates and keep up to date with AutoCAD/Revit Standards
- Help develop and implement Revit throughout the business
- Coordinate with all other disciplines, including face-to-face meetings
- Control flow of design information for specific projects into and out of the company