Design and Consulting
Belt Engineering is a full-service structural engineering firm dedicated to giving our clients the pinnacle of design in all projects. Our varied experiences in civil and structural engineering culminate in a multidisciplinary skill set you can count on to create a cohesive engineering plan that meets your building criteria, budget, and aesthetic sensibility.
Whether building anew, restoring the old or making a modest change to an existing building, Belt Engineering’s experienced staff of engineers and consultants can be relied upon to provide an innovative and functional engineering solution. We take pride in being very knowledgeable and comfortable working with any building material, including masonry, wood, light gauge solutions, steel framing, and even manufactured wall forms. From inception to completion, we will work alongside builders and construction crews to assure that your project is the success you envisioned.
- Complete Building Envelope Design
- Masonry Structural Design
- Wood Structural Design
- Structural Steel Design
- Post-tension Design
- Composite Floor Systems
- Reinforced Concrete Structural Design
- Tilt-up & Pre-cast Structural Design
- Structural Peer Review
- Blast Loading Design
- Value Engineering
- Construction Management
- Structural Restoration
- New Construction, Renovation
- Light Gauge Steel Framing Design
- Construction Document Printing
To schedule an estimate with Belt Engineering please call us today!
Business HoursMon – Fri: 8am – 5pm
Weekends: By appointment
Why Choose Us?
- Locally Owned & Operated
- Professional Staff
- Experience in Both Structural and Civil Engineering
- Our Work Doesn’t Cost But It Pays – Our Work Saves You On Construction